Make an online donation to A Kids’ Brain Tumor Cure by:
- Credit Card – You can make your donation safely and securely online. Please note that A Kids’ Brain Tumor Cure Foundation uses a non-profit service to process credit card transactions. “Give Direct” will appear on your credit card statement, not A Kids’ Brain tumor Cure Foundation.
- Wiring Funds or Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT) – For your convenience, donations to A Kids’ Brain Tumor Cure Foundation can also be made by wire or EFT. Please contact us at email@example.com or call us at 914-762-3494 for further instructions.
Checks can be made out to “A Kids’ Brain Tumor Cure Foundation” and sent to:
A Kids’ Brain Tumor Cure Foundation
98 Random Farms Drive
Chappaqua, NY 10514
If you are making a donation as part of a specific fundraising team or event, please specify in the memo section on your check.
A Kids’ Brain Tumor Cure Foundation gratefully accepts stock donations as gifts and you get the tax benefits of a deductible gift! For information regarding stock transfer instructions, kindly contact Amy Weinstein at 914-762-3494 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Many employers encourage their employees to make contributions to charities through a matching gift program. To register A Kids’ Brain Tumor Cure Foundation (aka The PLGA Foundation) with your company’s matching gift program, simply complete your company’s matching gift paperwork (or online form) and send it to us with your donation. We will take care of the rest!
Maximize the impact of your gift by leveraging the generosity of your company’s gift giving vehicles. Many companies are involved in at least one of the following philanthropic initiatives:
- Making a pledge through your United Way Giving Program or Combined Federal Campaign: Many large companies already participate in the United Way or Combined Federation Campaigns. If your company does not already include A Kids’ Brain Tumor Cure Foundation as a recipient organization, any employee can make the request (the request must come from a current employee. It can NOT come from the philanthropy). Invite your colleagues to join you in this initiative. There is no additional fee for this service. You simply continue donating through your company’s plan and now the funds will be directed to A Kids’ Brain Tumor Cure Foundation. Currently, A Kids’ Brain Tumor Cure Foundation has been designated as a recipient organization with the United Way Fox Cities, United Way of Greater Milwaukee, United Way of Southeastern Pennsylvania, and United Way of Central and Northeastern Connecticut. There are hundreds of other United Way chapters in the country. Reach out to YOUR chapter and request that A Kids’ Brain Tumor Cure Foundation be designated as a recipient organization.
- Requesting a grant: Some companies allow their employees to make recommendations for charitable grants from the company/corporate foundation. Please ask your company if they consider employee recommendations for grant giving.
- Requesting In-Kind Contributions – Many companies are glad to donate company products as in-kind contributions for fundraising events. Ask your employer to donate products for A Kids’ Brain Tumor Cure Foundation silent auctions, raffles and other fundraising events.
Turn your eBay listings into a force for good with eBay Giving Works. With each listing you can pledge to donate from 10% – 100% of the final sale price to A Kids’ Brain Tumor Cure. You receive a fee credit (prorated based on % of profit donated) from eBay when your item sells. You can also search for items to buy which designate AKBTC as a recipient charity.eBay Giving Works: A Kids’ Brain Tumor Cure
A Kids’ Brain Tumor Cure participates in Amazon Services, LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program, designed to earn advertising fees by our linking to Amazon.com. In order to earn financial credits for AKBTC, simply enter Amazon via the link on our website and start shopping! By clicking on our link, everything you purchase automatically earns money for the foundation. There is NO COST to the purchaser. Amazon foots the bill for the donation!Shop Amazon: A Kids’ Brain Tumor Cure
Givenik Gives Back on NYC Broadway (and Off Broadway) Theater Tickets. Hello Theater lovers! Go to our page at Givenik, select A Kids’ Brain Tumor Cure as your charity of choice and start buying your theater tickets! For every ticket purchased a donation is made by Givenik to AKBTC. It is that simple! Doesn’t cost you anything!Shop Givenik: A Kids’ Brain Tumor Cure
Students from across the country are uniting to raise money and increase awareness about the most common forms of childhood brain tumor. Read more…
We are honored to be remembered in your will and are available to answer any questions you may have. There are a few different ways that you can make a ‘planned gift’ and express your commitment to finding a cure for children’s brain tumors in your will. You can:
- Leave a specific dollar amount
- Leave a percentage of your estate
- Leave a specific asset such as stocks, real estate, or other valuable possession
- Name PLGA Foundation as a secondary beneficiary, in case your heirs do not survive you.
We can also offer named research grants and permanently named endowments to recognize your generosity in remembering A Kids’ Brain Tumor Cure Foundation.
Please consult with your attorney, tax advisor, and loved ones regarding your wishes to support the A Kids’ Brain Tumor Cure Foundation.
A Kids’ Brain Tumor Cure Foundation (aka The PLGA Foundation) is a registered public charity under Section 501(C)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, therefore, your gift is tax-deductible to the full extent provided by law. We suggest that you consult your tax advisor to determine the tax deductibility of your gift.