New article released for publication, "A Stapled p53 Helix Overcomes HDMX-Mediated Suppression of p53 – November 2010".
Our donors will be pleased to know that scientific advancement IS happening as a result of your generosity. Most recently there have been FIVE papers published in scientific literature which are all direct results of grants that were funded by The PLGA Foundation….YOU! For more information on the scientific advancements, the articles can be found as follows:
- A Stapled p53 Helix Overcomes HDMX-Mediated Suppression of p53 – November 2010
- Phosphorylation State of Olig2 Regulates Proliferation of Neural Progenitors – March 2011
- BRAF V600E Mutations Are Common in Pleomorphic Xanthoastrocytoma: Diagnostic and Therapeutic Implications – March 2011
- Numb Links Extracellular Cues to Intracellular Polarity Machinery to Promote Chemotaxis – April 2011
- The Central Nervous System-Restricted Transcription Factor Olig2 Opposes p53 Responses to Genotoxic Damage in Neural Progenitors and Malignant Glioma – March 2011
At this time, "A Stapled p53 Helix Overcomes HDMX-Mediated Suppression of p53" and the "BRAF V600E Mutations" article are approved for posting. Each can be viewed by clicking on their respective links. All other articles will be available for viewing by year end or early 2012.