Brain Tumor Awareness Month begins on May 1. We have lots of great opportunities for you to connect, share and get involved. Every dollar we raise brings us one step closer to finding less toxic treatments and cure for the most common type of pediatric brain cancer. Here’s how YOU can help!
- We’re an official Charity Partner of the 2015 TD Five Boro Bike Tour on May 3! Please support our Team AKBTC VIP Riders as they pedal 40 miles through the streets of NYC to raise funds and awareness for kids’ brain cancer research. For more information about this exceptional opportunity, click here.
- Join Team Chickaroo for the 2nd Annual Team Chickaroo Mom Prom on May 8! Don’t miss the social event of the year! Join us for a fun and fabulous “girls night out” celebrating mothers, while raising funds for pediatric brain cancer research and A Kid’s Brain Tumor Cure Foundation! Find out more here.
- Dine at Anthony’s Coal Fired Pizza in White Plains, NY any Thursday in May. Mention A Kid’s Brain Tumor Cure when you place your order and we will receive 20% of the entire bill. Find out more here.
- Haymakers for Hope Rock ‘N Rumble 5: House of Blues Boston, MA , May 14. Haymakers mission is to knockout cancer by allowing everyday people like Leslie Godfrey-Schutte the opportunity to train and compete in an amateur boxing event to raise money to help fight this terrible disease. Every dollar donated in her name will go directly to the PLGA Program at DFCI. Find out more here.
- The 3rd Annual Lambda Chi Alumni “Clay’s Day 2015” is Friday, May 29 at Hunting Hawk Golf Club in Glen Allen, Virginia. Kick-off your weekend with a round of golf, food and fun to benefit pediatric brain cancer research and AKBTC. Find out more about Clay and this wonderful event here.
- Plan your own “Go Gray in May” event and help our children fight for their dreams, not for their lives. We have lots of ideas and are happy to help you. Find out more here.
- Help raise awareness globally! Download our awareness sign, bring it along with you on your travels, take a photo, tag us and post to the social media accounts of your choice. Let the world know that kids’ brain cancer is a global disease and that we need global support and solutions.
- Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter and on Instagram. Use #AKBTC and #PLGA in your posts! Tell ALL your friends about A Kids’ Brain Tumor Cure and why we need their support.