Grant Distributions in Partnership with The Brain Tumor Society (Boston):
While the funds for the following projects were raised by PLGA Families (through the Brain Tumor Society’s Ride for Research), these projects were solicited wholly through The National Brain Tumor Society’s request for proposal and peer review processes. The National Brain Tumor Society’s continues to be commitment to supporting pediatric low grade astrocytoma (PLGA) specific research projects.
- August 2016: Phase 1/II Study of MEK162 for Children with Ras/Raf Pathway Activated Tumors
- January 2015: Phase III Study of Prospective Assessment of Vincristine and Vinblastine in Carboplatin-based Chemotherapy
- December 2013: Clinical Trial: Determinants of Response and Resistance in PLGG – Everolimus
- May 2011: NEW Sorafenib clinical trial OPEN for enrollment
- October 2008: A Phase II Study of RAD001 for Children with Chemotherapy Hemotherapy